Year of call:1998
Anna Venturino has recently returned to practice at the independent Bar and brings with her a rare wealth and breadth of experience having worked in-house with firms of solicitors, local authorities, the Treasury Solicitor, HMRC and on the Independent Inquiry into Child Sexual Abuse, as well as having run her own successful sports therapy business.
She is currently working on the Grenfell Tower Inquiry.
Anna is keen to bring her experience to her practice in the following areas:
• child care (private and public)
Land & Property
• landlord & tenant (commercial and residential)
• housing (local authority, housing associations)
• planning (inc, disputes re planning permission applications, TPOs, Section 106 Notices/agreements)
Public Law & Local Government including Judicial Review
• unfair dismissal
• breach of contract
• restrictive covenants
• claimant and defendant
• Fatal accidents
• inc claims against HM Prison Service & government departments
Anna’s clients say she is an effective communicator, with strong negotiation and problem-solving skills. She is fluent in French and Italian and has a good working knowledge of Spanish. Anna is based in London and is happy to travel.
Anna is interested in health, wellbeing and sport, reading, music and the arts.