We currently offer the following workshops which our barristers deliver in-house to firms nationally. For details, please contact our Chambers Director Martin Davies on 0300 0300 218 or email@example.com
- Costs & Case Management Hearings – Tactics
- Truth, Lies & Video – Law and Practice as to the use of video surveillance footage.
- Playing cards – face up or just on the table? – Practice and procedure in respect of CPR Part 31 disclosure and inspection.
- CPR Part 27 .. marshalling its hidden opportunities.
- Credit Hire – ‘The long and winding road …’ has the impact and extent of authority reduced credit hire claims to a pool of tears?
- QOWCS 2022: Past, present and future – an update on the current state of QOWCS and the proposed changes. A workshop which will be of relevance to all personal injury and clinical negligence practitioners
Our friends at the Society of Mediators also run mediation training and professional development courses. Please click this link for full details.
If there is a particular subject in which you would like to receive training, please call Martin Davies on 0300 0300 218 or email firstname.lastname@example.org